Want to be the newest fashion discovery in the UAE? you have your chance this year with s*uce - check out their super cool blog HERE - with the annual design a dress competition! If you’re interested email s*uce at email@example.com and you’ll get a quick response with all the guidelines. Check out the details & rules below:
• Designers cannot be already selling clothes at s*uce
• Designers can submit up to 3 dresses
• Dresses should be standard mannequin size. (approx 10 UK, 4 US)
• Each designer must send the dresses to s*uce lite which is located on the first floor in Jumeirah Centre (opposite The Village Mall) Tel : 04 3444391
• Each designer must fill out the design a dress form and give it to staff at s*uce lite.
• Each designer must send a jpeg image of the pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pieces submitted must be CLEARLY LABELLED WITH DESIGNER NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND DATE OF SUBMISSION
• ALL DRESSES MUST BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 1st.
Widely known as the “cuddle” or “love” hormone, oxytocin is secreted into the bloodstream and the brain, where it promotes social interaction, bonding and romantic love, among other functions. Oxytocin evokes feelings of contentment, reductions in anxiety, and feelings of calmness and security around the mate. Many studies have already shown a correlation of oxytocin with human bonding, increases in trust, and decreases in fear. One study confirmed that there is a positive correlation between oxytocin plasma levels and an anxiety scale measuring the adult romantic attachment. This suggests that oxytocin may be important for the inhibition of brain regions that are associated with behavioral control, fear, and anxiety, thus allowing orgasm to occur.